The team at Makeover Magix is led by Rezani Ramli, one the most versatile Makeup Artist in Singapore. She specialises in all makeup categories including bridal, facepainting, makeup effects and prosthetic productions. She is part of the winning team for Best Makeup category at Maya Film Award 2013 held in Indonesia in year 2013. This was for a blockbuster biopic movie on Indonesia’s third President, BJ Habibie “Habibie & Ainun”. Rezani was also part of the makeup team for a Hollywood movie “Blackhat” starring Chris Hemworth when the crew filmed in Perak, Malaysia. She was appointed by NYX Cosmetics L.A as the Brand’s Representative and Product Trainer for Sephora Beauty Advisors in Singapore and Malaysia from 2013 to 2015.
In 2011, Rezani was awarded a recognition by CozyCot’s as the top 100 Most Loved Beauty Professional in Singapore. Rezani is trained and certified in airbrush makeup and doing lifecasting. Throughout her makeup artist career, Rezani has helped many of her clients look their best as they grace the red carpet and shine on stage during competitions. TV Personalities whom Rezani has done makeup for include Xiaxue (Wendy Cheng), Kun Wai Kit, Hanung Bramantyo, Reza Rahadian, Bunga Citra Lestari, Vitta Mariana, Ratna Riantiarno, Anita Kapoor, Taufik Batisah, Melissa Faith Yeo and Steve Dawson. To help the makeup industry grow, Rezani volunteered as one of the Admin for Singapore Makeup Artist group which comprises of over 500 members. She regularly provides advice to new Makeup Artistry graduates on how to launch their Makeup Artistry career, and any marketing or pricing issues faced by fellow Makeup Artists in Singapore.
Credentials @ A Glance
- BCom in Management & Marketing (Double Major), Curtin University of Technology, Australia;
- Diploma in International Makeup Artistry (Distinction), Cosmoprof, Singapore;
- Certificate in Airbrushing & Special Effects Makeup, Studio Vida, Australia;
- Certificate in Lifecasting and Mold Making, Academy Ella Sandera, Malaysia;
- Certificate of Module 1: WSQ Short Course In Game & Feature Film Digital Sculpting (ZBrush), 3dsense Media School;
- Certificate of Module 1: WSQ Short Course in Sculpting Techniques (Clay), 3dsense Media School;
- Certificate in Hairstyling & Bunning, 1939 Art Academy, Singapore
- 2013, Winner for Best Makeup Category at Maya Film Award 2013, Indonesia (Habibie & Ainun movie);
- 2011, 100 Most Loved Beauty Professionals
- May 2013, Berita Harian Newspaper (Click Here)
- May 2013, Manja Magazine (Click Here)
- October 2012, Youth.sg (Click Here)
- April 2012, Les Affaires (Click Here)
Filmography / TV:
- 2017, Xiaxue’s Guide To Life: EP198 – Special Effects Makeup (Click Here)
- 2014, Beauty Gone Wrong (6-Episode TV Series, Singapore) (Click Here)
- 2013, Blackhat (2015), Hollywood Movie (Click Here)
- 2013, oktoLIVE! Ep No. Sr 6 / Ep 3, Segment ok-to-check it out, 30 Oct 2013, 6pm;
- 2012, Habibie & Ainun (2012), Indonesian Blockbuster Movie (Click Here)
Click here for IMDB Link.
Public Speaking / Training:
- Master Trainer at JR Makeup Class LLP.
- Product Trainer for NYX Cosmetics Products in Singapore & Malaysia from 2013 to 2015;
- 2010, ‘Career as a Makeup Artist’, UN Women Career Day for Girls from Beautiful People, Singapore Girls’ Home, TENT & Pertapis.
- Makeup Artist: Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore
- Prior to Makeup Artist: Hong Kong, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United States